The Peak Tower
|landmarks||Around 63 meters away from the T-junction of L.P. Leviste St. and V.A. Rufino St. It also has an entrance facing San Agustin St.|
|address||107 Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227 [View Map]|
How to commute to The Peak Tower
Board a jeepney that traverses Gil Puyat Avenue.
- Alight at Tordesillas St.
- Walk southward along Tordesillas and turn right onto H.V. Dela Costa St.
- Walk around 120 meters along H.V. Dela Costa and turn left onto L.P. Leviste St.
- Walk approximately 110 meters along L.P. Leviste St. and you will arrive in front of The Peak Tower.
Another way is to board a jeepney or a bus that will pass through Ayala Avenue.
- Disembark at the PUV stop between V.A. Rufino St. and Paseo De Roxas (You can tell the driver to drop you at PBCom Tower.).
- Walk along the sidewalk of Ayala Avenue towards PBCom Tower and turn right onto V.A. Rufino St. Use the pedestrian underpass if you’re on the side opposite that of PBCom Tower.
- Along V.A. Rufino, walk approximately 210 meters from Ayala Ave. to L.P. Leviste St.
- Turn left to L.P. Leviste St. and you will see The Peak Tower within a short distance.
Tenants and occupants of The Peak Tower
|Admerex Solutions Inc.||14th-15th floors||755 6900|
|Asia Premier One Source Inc.||Ground floor||817 5600|
|Asiabest Group International Inc.||22nd floor||928 9246|
|Red Sky Comms, Inc.||14th floor||755 6921|
* All contact numbers have area code of +632