Union Bank Plaza
Within the northwestern section of Ortigas Central Business District with frontages on three roads: Meralco Ave., Onyx St., and Sapphire St.
How to commute to Union Bank Plaza?
Method 1: Go to Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA and alight either at POEA or Robinsons Galleria (depending on whether you’re coming from the north or the south respectively). From either of these drop-off points:
- Walk towards Ortigas Ave. and board a jeepney with signage “Rosario”, “Cainta”, and/or “Pasig”.
- Disembark at the first Shell Station that you will see on your right. It’s across the Meralco Compound.
- Walk along the sidewalk heading to Meralco Avenue. The Union Bank Plaza is near the intersection of Meralco Ave. and Ortigas Ave.
Method 2: Start similar to method 1 but go inside Robinsons Galleria.
- Exit Robinsons Galleria through its door facing ADB Avenue.
- Use the pedestrian crossing between Robinsons Galleria (actually closer to Crowne Plaza) and Sapphire Road to cross to the other side
- Walk along Sapphire Road to the direction moving away from Robinsons Galleria. You will eventually arrive on the back of Union Bank Plaza. However, only vehicles can enter through this side so go to the next step unless you have a car.
- Walk around Union Bank Plaza: turn left to Onyx Road and turn left again to Meralco Ave. until you arrive in front of its entrance.
The total walking distance from Robinsons Galleria to the entrance of Union Bank Plaza is around 600 meters; it does not include the walk from EDSA to Robinsons Galleria and the walk while inside Robinsons Galleria, so do not take this route unless you are in mood for long walk.
Method 3: Board a jeepney heading to Antipolo, Tanay, or Taytay at the queue along Shaw Boulevard near EDSA.
- The jeepney will use the flyover along Meralco Ave. Disembark at the end of the flyover.
- Use the nearest footbridge connecting Metrowalk and Onyx Road to cross to the other side.
- Cross to the other side of Onyx Road and you will arrive in front of Union Bank Plaza.
Via Ortigas Ave.
If you are traversing Ortigas Avenue from San Juan City area with a bus or jeepney, you can alight in front of Shell gasoline station (the same gasoline station mentioned in Via-EDSA method 1) and walk along the pedestrian pavement towards Meralco Ave. Then, walk towards the front entrance of Union Bank Plaza.
If you are traversing Ortigas Ave. from Tiendesitas, E. Rodrigues Jr. Ave. (C5 Road), or Rosario, Pasig, disembark at the footbridge in front of Meralco Compound. Then, use this footbridge to cross to Shell gasoline station on the other side. This is the same Shell station mentioned in the previous paragraph so proceed in the same manner from there.
Tenants and occupants of Union Bank Plaza
|Branders.com (Philippines) Inc.||30th floor||no data|
|Commodity Quest Inc.||Unit 2406||706 9966|
|Diversified Global Graphics Group (DG3)||Unit 2604||638 2676|
|UnionBank of the Philippines||23rd & 28th floors||667 6388|
* All contact numbers have area code of +632
Posted on July 18, 2014 under Offices. Last updated on 17 Nov 2018. .