Shangri-La at the Fort
Between BHS Central and Jose Yao Campos Park surrounded by 3rd Ave., 30th St., 5th Ave., and Bonifacio High Street.
How to commute to Shangri-La at the Fort?
Coming from EDSA
- Board a North Express Route bus at EDSA-Ayala Terminal.
- Disembark at HSBC bus stop.
- Walk 120 meters southward along 5th Avenue.
- You will find Shangri-La at the Fort at the next intersection: 5th Ave. and 30th St.
Coming from Market Market
- Board a Central Route bus at Market Market Terminal.
- Disembark at Bonifacio Stopover bus stop.
- Walk due south along Rizal Drive and turn left at 30th St.
- Walk due east along 30th St. Shangri-La at the Fort is within your view at this point.
- Cross 3rd Ave., and you will be in front of Shangri-La at the Fort.
The walking distance from Bonifacio Stopover bus stop to Shangri-La at the Fort is approximately 210 meters.
Posted on February 22, 2019 under Hotels. Last updated on 02 Jul 2019. .