Situated on the southbound side of F. Ortigas Jr. (Emerald) Road 70 meters north of Ortigas Park.
How to commute to Padilla Building?
Via Ortigas Avenue
- Board a jeepney or a bus that passes through Ortigas Avenue.
- If you’re travelling from San Juan, disembark at the Shell gasoline station at the corner of Ortigas Ave. and F. Ortigas Jr. Road.
- If you’re coming from Rosario, Pasig, alight by the footbridge in front of Meralco compound and use it to cross to the Shell gasoline station on the other side.
- If you’re coming from Rosario, Pasig, and you happen to ride a jeepney or UV Express that turns left to Meralco Avenue, alight at Union Bank Plaza. Then, do not proceed to steps 2 and 3 in this section. Instead, proceed to steps 3 and 4 of the section Via EDSA / Shaw Boulevard below.
- From the Shell station, walk towards the south along F.Ortigas Jr. Road. If you’re on the side where the vehicles move opposite your direction, cross to the other side using the designated pedestrian crossing at the intersections with Sapphire and Garnet roads.
- Continue walking to the south until you arrive in front of Padilla Building. The total walking distance from Shell to Padilla building is approximately 280 meters.
Via EDSA / Ortigas Avenue
- Board a bus along EDSA and alight at either POEA or Robinsons Galleria depending on whether you are on southbound or northbound side of EDSA respectively.
- Board a bus or a jeepney that is heading to Rosario, Cainta, Jenny’s, or IPI: check the signage or ask the conductor.
- Disembark at the Shell gasoline station at the corner of Ortigas Ave. and F. Ortigas Jr. Road.
- Proceed in the same manner as steps 2 and 3 of the previous section Via Ortigas Avenue.
Via EDSA / Shaw Boulevard
- Board a bus or MRT and alight at EDSA Central. Walk to Shaw Boulevard where a queue of jeepneys is waiting. Board one of these jeepneys and disembark at Metrowalk.
- Use the footbridge to cross Meralco Avenue from Metrowalk to Union Bank Plaza, which is situated at Meralco Ave. cor. Onyx Road.
- Walk due west along Onyx Road until you arrive at its end. You will find a small building with sign “Ortigas Center Association, Inc.” Use the footpath on either sides of this building to go to F. Ortigas Jr. Road on its back.
- When you exit the footpath. You will be standing across Ortigas Park. When you tilt your head a little to the right, you will already see the Padilla Building. From here, cross to the other side of F. Ortigas Jr. Road and walk towards Padilla Building.
Tenants and occupants of Padilla Building
|Cuervo Appraisers. Inc.||2nd floor||8631 1645|
|Philippine Constructors Association, Inc.||3rd floor||8631 2778|
|Project Management Institute Philippines||5th floor||7966 6436|
|The Forum Institute for International Studies, Inc.||Penthouse||8637 4284|
* All contact numbers have area code of +632
Posted on February 6, 2020 under Offices. Last updated on 06 Feb 2020. .