Pacific Place Apartelle Suites
Standing at the corner of Arquiza St. and Grey St. in the Ermita district
539 Arquiza St., Ermita, Manila 1000 [View Map]
How to commute to Pacific Place Apartelle Suites?
If you are coming from anywhere along España Ave., with Quiapo area, with Lawton area, or in front of Manila City Hall
- Board one of those jeepneys with signage “Mabini”, “Vito Cruz”, and/or “Harrison Plaza”.
- After passing by the walls of Intramuros and going through Luneta, this jeepney will traverse Del Pilar St. and you will see the Ermita Church (Nuestra Senora De Guia) on your left.
- The next street after Ermita Church is the Arquiza St. Disembark at this intersection.
- Walk along Arquiza on the left side (left side if you’re facing the same direction as the jeepneys along Del Pilar).
- Continue walking and you shall see Pacific Place Apartelle Suites at the second intersection (with Grey St.) that you will encounter.
Another way is if you are coming from anywhere along Taft Avenue.
- Disembark in front of either Supreme Court or Manila Science High School, depending on which side of Taft you’re passing through. This is the intersection of Taft Ave. and Padre Faura St.
- Board one of those jeepneys traversing Padre Faura with signage that can be any of these: “Faura”, “Robinsons”, “San Andres Bukid”, or “Sta. Ana”.
- Alight at Bocobo St. and walk along Bocobo on the right side (right side if you’re facing the same direction as the jeepneys along Faura).
- Turn left at the first intersection you will encounter, which is Arquiza St.
- The next intersection will be Arquiza St. and Grey St., where Pacific Place Apartelle Suites is situated.
Tenants and occupants of Pacific Place Apartelle Suites
|M&J Resources Manpower Services||Unit 201 D&E||525 1879|
|Pan Euro Travel||Ground floor||522 2095|
|Pan Pacific Travel Corp.||Unit 2 A&B||525 5611 to 14|
|Royal Jordanian||Ground floor||848 0978 to 79|
* All contact numbers have area code of +632
Posted on September 21, 2014 under Hotels. Last updated on 02 Apr 2015. .