|landmarks||Situated along the curved path that allows vehicles to turn right from Ortigas Avenue to Meralco Ave.|
|address||Ortigas Avenue cor. Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig City 1600 [View Map]|
How to commute to Ortigas Building?
From EDSA cor. Ortigas Avenue
If you are coming from POEA or Robinsons Galleria at EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue corner of EDSA and Ortigas Avenue, you can either ride a jeepney or bus, but walking is also a good option.
Ride a jeepney or bus
- Board a jeepney or a bus with signs “Rosario”, “Cainta”, and/or “Pasig”. If you’re from POEA, walk towards Columbia Tower because the loading zone is near that building. If you’re from Robinsons Galleria, use the exit facing Robinsons Galleria, and you will find boarding zones for jeepneys and buses there.
- Disembark at the first Shell Station on the right. It’s at Ortigas Ave. cor. F. Ortigas J. (Emerald) Road. At this point, Ortigas Building is already within your view. Just walk towards its entrance, facing the curve path joining Ortigas and Meralco Ave.
Walk from EDSA to Ortigas Building
- Enter Robinsons Galleria. If you are coming from POEA, you need to cross first to the other side of EDSA using the footbridges.
- Exit to ADB Avenue.
- Cross to Sapphire Road using the nearest pedestrian lane.
- Move away from Robinsons Galleria by walking along Sapphire Road.
- Cross F. Ortigas Jr. Ave. and Ortigas Building shall be within your sight. Just approach its entrance facing the Sapphire Road.
From EDSA cor. Shaw Boulevard
- Board a jeepney with signs “Antipolo”, “Tanay”, or “Taytay” from among those in the queue along Shaw Boulevard. This jeepney will traverse Meralco Avenue and then Ortigas Avenue. Alight just before it turns right to Ortigas Avenue.
- You will already see Ortigas Building on the other side of Meralco Avenue after you alight the jeepney. Proceed by crossing to the other side of Meralco Ave. using the painted pedestrian crossing.
From somewhere along Ortigas Ave.
- Alight in front of Shell gasoline station at Ortigas Ave. cor. F. Ortigas J. (Emerald) Road. If you’re on the side of Meralco Compound, use the footbridge between Meralco’s main entrance and the gasoline station.
- From Shell gasoline station, Ortigas Building shall be within your sight. Just approach its entrance facing the Sapphire Road.
Tenants and occupants of Ortigas Building
|Anthem Solutions||4th floor||902 0888|
|H & K Business Support Inc.||3rd floor||650 4080|
|IPM Construction||8th floor||637 2572|
|Ortigas and Company||9th floor||631 1231|
|Ortigas Foundation Inc.||2nd floor||631 1238|
* All contact numbers have area code of +632
Posted on August 31, 2019 under Offices. Last updated on 31 Aug 2019. .