Situated along Tordesillas St. midway between H.V. Dela Costa and Bautista St. It also has frontage on Soliman St. that lies parallel to Tordesillas.
How to commute to Orient Mansion?
Take a jeepney that passes through Gil Puyat Avenue.
- Alight at the T-junction with Nicanor Garcia St. This is where you will find Mapua IT on one side, and the buildings Country Space 1(trapezoidal orange building) and ACT Tower on the other side.
- Adjacent to ACT Tower is a narrow covered pathway. Use it to go to H.V. Dela Costa St.
- Walk due east along H.V. Dela Costa St. That means turning left to H.V. Dela Costa after you exit the narrow pathway.
- Turn right to Tordesillas St. Orient Mansion shall be within your view and is short walk distance from here.
The total walking distance from Gil Puyat to Orient Mansion is approximately 367 meters.
Note: Tordesillas St. intersects Gil Puyat Ave. and that intersection is also a loading/unloading zone. However, Tordesillas curves around and intersects H.V. Dela Costa twice. The intersection with Gil Puyat is at one end, while Orient Mansion is near the other end. Hence, the direction provided above is the easiest and shortest walk from a public transport route.
Tenants and occupants of Orient Mansion
|Purpose Hospitality||Unit 402||893 6492|
|San Manuel Mining Corp.||Unit 201||810 1541|
* All contact numbers have area code of +632
Posted on September 12, 2019 under Condominiums. Last updated on 12 Sep 2019. .