Net Park has frontages on both 4th Avenue and 5th Ave. Along 5th Ave., it is situated midway between 26th and 28th St. Its other frontage is at the T-junction of 4th Ave. and 27th St.
This building is also known as Seven Neo. Seven Neo is the new name while Net Park is the former name, but I cannot find any news of formal renaming announcement so I will keep the Net Park name for a meantime.
How to commute to Net Park?
The closest bus stops to Net Park are the Net One and the RCBC bus stops; they are both around 130 meters walking distance to the 4th Avenue and 5th Avenue entrances, respectively. You can reach these bus stops using either of the following bus routes.
- Lower West Route bus starting at EDSA-Ayala Terminal.
- Central Route bus starting at Market Market Terminal.
After you deboarded the bus to your selected bus stop, follow these steps:
- From the Net One bus stop, walk due north along 3rd Ave. and turn right to 27th St. Net Park is on the other end of the 27th St. so just walk towards it and cross the 4th Ave.
- From RCBC bus stop, walk 120 meters westward along 26th St. and then, cross the 5th Ave. Walk northward along 5th Ave. pedestrian lane in front of Net Lima (Six Neo) and you will quickly see Net Park, which is adjacent to Net Lima, on your right.
Tenants and occupants of Net Park
|Financial Times||16th floor||no info|
|Infor PSSC, Inc.||29th floor||8860 8000|
|Procter & Gamble||10th floor||8366 0156|
|Shearwater Health||35th floor||7756 4222|
* All contact numbers have area code of +632
Posted on March 14, 2020 under Offices. Last updated on 14 Mar 2020. .