In the southeastern area of Bonifacio Global City with frontages on three roads: 4th AVe., 5th Ave., and 26th St.
5th Avenue corner 26th Street, E-square Crescent Park, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634 [View Map]
How to commute to Net Lima?
Two bus stops are in close proximity to Net Lima, RCBC and Net One bus stops. Both of these bus stops fall along the following routes of BGC Bus with RCBC bus stop coming first before Net One.
- Take the Lower West Route bus at EDSA-Ayala Terminal.
- Board a Central Route bus at Market Market Terminal.
Then, follow either of the following based on where you disembarked:
- From RCBC bus stop, walk 120 meters westward along 26th St., cross the 5th Ave., and you will arrive in front of Net Lima.
- From the Net One bus stop, walk southward along 3rd Ave. and turn left to 26th St. Walk along 26th St. and you will reach Net Lima just after you cross 4th Ave. The total walking distance is 200 meters.
Tenants and occupants of Net Lima
|ASWIG Solutions||9th floor||no phone|
|Coca-Cola Foundation||25th floor||866 2000|
|Marsh LLC||20th floor||902 3000|
|Navarro Amper & Co.||19th Floor||581 9000|
|Philam Asset Management||17th floor||817 7264|
|Philam Life||Ground floor||528 2000|
* All contact numbers have area code of +632
Posted on August 10, 2014 under Offices. Last updated on 11 Aug 2018. .