How to commute to Emerald Building?
Coming from SM Megamall
- Go to SM Megamall and exit to Bank Drive at the back of Building A.
- Cross to St. Francis Square or BSA Twin Tower on the other side of Bank Drive.
- Walk southward on the sidewalk along Bank Drive and turn right to Julia Vargas Avenue .
- Walk due east along Julia Vargas and cross ADB Avenue and Ruby Road.
- Turn left to F. Ortigas Jr. Road.
- Walk 120 meters due north along F. Ortigas Jr. Road, and you will arrive in front of Emerald Building
The total walking distance from SM Megamall to Orient Square is about 600 meters.
Coming from Shaw Boulevard
- Board a jeepney from among those forming a queue along Shaw Boulevard near EDSA.
- The jeepney will pass through Meralco Avenue flyover. Disembark just after the jeepney exited the flyover.
- Use the footbridge to cross to Onyx Road on the other side of Meralco Ave.
- Walk westward along Onyx Road until you arrive at its T-junction with Garnet Road. You will find a small with sign “ORTIGAS CENTER ASSOCIATION, INC.” Use the narrow pathway on either sides of this building to F. Ortigas Jr. Road on the back.
- Walk 160 meters due north along F. Ortigas Jr. Road, and you will arrive in front of Emerald Building
The total walking distance from the footbridge to Emerald Building is about 400 meters.
Coming from Cainta, Rosario, and other parts of Rizal along Ortigas Avenue
- Board a jeepney passing through Ortigas Avenue with signage “JRC” (referring to Jose Rizal College), “Shaw”, or “EDSA Central”.
- Alight at Meralco Avenue corner Onyx Road.
- Proceed in the same manner as steps 4 and 5 of the previous section “Coming from Shaw Boulevard.
Tenants and occupants of Emerald Building
|Aviation Link Asia||Unit 702||no info|
|Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue||Unit 503||866 3090|
|Msentinel Global Resources Inc.||Unit 402||304 7600|
|Sunfish Solar Homes||Unit 601||631 5371|
* All contact numbers have area code of +632
Posted on October 12, 2019 under Offices. Last updated on 12 Oct 2019. .