Situated at the northwestern corner of the intersection of 39th St. and 11th Ave. 140 meters from Kalayaan Ave.
How to commute to Cocolight Building?
- Go to EDSA-Guadalupe. You can either:
- Board an EDSA bus A or C and alight at Guadalupe bus stop A.
- Take an MRT train and alight at MRT Guadalupe Station.
- Walk towards P. Burgos St. Your main clue of where it is is the Guadalupe Shopping Complex, which stands at EDSA corner P. Burgos St.
- Along P. Burgos St. board a jeepney that is heading to Market Market.
- The jeepney will enter Bonifacio Global City through the 10th Avenue.
- Alight in front of St. Michael Parish. This church stands at 10th Avenue corner 39th St.
- Walk eastward along 39th St.
- You will find Clipp Center on your left. No need to cross the 11th Ave.
Tenants and occupants of Cocolight Building
|Consis Better Learning Center||Penthouse||8234 5677|
|Lundbeck Philippines, Inc.||9th floor||no info|
|UNOPS Philippines||9th floor||8817 2767|
|UTP Beyond Borders||Penthouse||8845 3545|
* All contact numbers have area code of +632
Posted on January 4, 2020 under Offices. Last updated on 04 Jan 2020. .