How to travel to SM Megamall
SM Megamall is a popular shopping and leisure destination in Metro Manila. Situated along EDSA, it also serves as one of the hubs through which the Ortigas Central Business District is accessible using public methods of transportation.
Using a bus passing through EDSA
- Coming from the north (Quezon City, Caloocan, Marikina, etc.)
- Ride a bus labeled as either Bus A or C, preferably A since C will stop at all bus stops.
- Disembark at Starmall Shaw Bus Stop A.
- Use the footbridge connecting the opposite sides of EDSA to cross to SM Megamall Building B.
- Coming from the south (Makati, Taguig, Pasay, Muntinlupa, etc.)
- Ride a bus labeled as either Bus A or B. You may also ride C, but they are very slow.
- Disembark when the bus enters SM Megamall bus stop under Convergys.
- Enter SM Megamall Building A on the northern end of the building, just after passing by the elevator lobby of Convergys.
Using the MRT train
- Board the MRT from the station closest to your point of origin.
- Disembark the train at Ortigas Station (which is actually far from Ortigas and closer to ADB compound).
- If you’re on the northbound side (adjacent to ADB compound), use the stairs to exit the station. If you’re on the southbound side (adjacent to Wack Wack Berkeley gate 2), cross to the other side using the footbridge under the station and then exit as explained in the previous sentence.
- From the northbound side of MRT station, walk southward along the pedestrian lane until you arrive in front of SM Megamall Building A. This is just a short walk, but there are places where the passage can be narrow.