Strata 2000 is situated along F. Ortigas Jr. Road (also called Emerald Avenue) across Ortigas Park and a vehicle parking space. It also has frontage on Garnet Road very close to its T-junction with Onyx Road.
How to commute to Strata 2000?
- Go to EDSA Central. A queue of jeepneys is waiting at Shaw Boulevard near EDSA.
- Ride the first jeepney of the queue. Ensure that this jeepney has Meralco or Ortigas somewhere in the signage or ask the driver if they will traverse Meralco Avenue.
- Alight at Metrowalk.
- Cross Meralco Avenue from Metrowalk to Union Bank Plaza using the footbridge between them.
- Walk along Onyx Road away from Meralco Avenue.
- Strata 2000 is on the other end of Onyx Road. You will see it on the right. This is its Garnet Road frontage. If you need to enter through the F. Ortigas Jr. Road entrance, use the narrow footpath on its left to reach F. Ortigas Jr. Road.
Tenants and occupants of Strata 2000
|Audiovisual Communicators Inc.||17th floor||8633 5414|
|Brighttank, Inc.||18th floor||8626 2272|
|China Certification & Inspection Group||18th floor||8631 0308|
|Philippines Practical Shooting Association||4th floor||8332 8210|
* All contact numbers have area code of +632
Posted on February 29, 2020 under Offices. Last updated on 29 Feb 2020. .